Friday, November 11, 2011

Something for the weekend

It's alright to turn up empty-handed... with a full, open heart.
Empty your head, stop trying so hard. Stop, open, be. End of!

This is what came to me during my 11/11/11 meditation. Quite good advice - so I thought I'd share it! I hope you managed to take some time to just be at 11 on Friday morning, or perhaps to reflect in the full moon light this week.



This has been a full week at Dreaming Aloud. So if you've missed anything I invite you to check out this week's very popular posts:
Full moon Rising - November -reflects on 11/11/11 and how to engage with the moon cycles
Yearning for A Simple Life - where I fantasise about living in a zen space and show you round the tea house.
The Year of Enough Starts here - on how I decided to start my New year's resolution in November and commit to enough on every level. Will you join our band of Dreamers in committing to enough in your life?
Taste A Memory - as part of this month's Carnival of Natural Parenting on food and children, I share why it's so important to leave my culinary legacy to my children
Joy Pockets - this week's gratitudes - do share yours!

And the blogoversary winner was announced. Do check out the Dreaming Aloud Facebook page to see the picture of the MASSIVE stash of Pukka teas that the lucky Claire from Free Your Parenting won!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...