Monday, November 7, 2011

And the winner is...


Well we had 55 entries
So we went old-school and cut up 55 little pieces of paper and wrote your names on them!

You had a very serious draw mistress who takes no nonsense!


An the winner of the year's supply of Pukka and the jar of Shatavari is...

Drum roll please....

That is, for those without X Ray vision, FYP, Free Your Parenting, which is edited by a lovely lady called Clare, who is based (I think) in the UK. So FYP drop me an email (pearcelucy @ yahoo.co.uk) and let me know your postal address and I shall pass it on to Pukka!

Congratulations Clare and enjoy!!

And now for the Favourite Comment Award. I'm sorry, I chickened out, I couldn't pick. So into a second hat go MF, Kirily, Loo, Laura, Andra, Anna and Zoe... in real time

And the winner of the needlefelted pouch and selection of Pukka teas goes to...

Really and truly, by complete and utter random chance, my dear, dear friend and ally who has nourished and sustained me over the year, even though we have yet to meet in real life... a true soul sister... the one and only... Mother Funker - who hangs out here http://feetonthegroundandheadintheclouds.blogspot.com/ It is with great delight I will pop that in the post to you tomorrow xx

5 comments:

  1. Yeayyyyyy!!!! I am stunned and thrilled and happy-oh!!!!! The universe moves in mysterious ways :-) thank you lovely - your friendship is enough, this is the icing on the cake X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Clare and Motherfunker! We should all have a Pukka Tea Party together sometime soon :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Thank you :) Will email you now x

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats to them both. it was such a great giveaway... i'm totally envious of the winners! lol

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...