Friday, November 25, 2011

Joy pockets

Though I have many joy pockets this week, I wanted to share one very special one with you. One that makes my work worthwhile, that makes risking talking about the untalkable so totally worth it. I went to bed beaming after having received this wonderful email about how my Honouring Your Crazy Woman talk at the World's Biggest Summit has helped to transform the life of a woman in Brazil (which I am sharing with her permission).... 


I´m writing to let you know how your words in the World Biggest Summit touched me.

It was SO strong for me to hear about the Crazy Woman! Sometimes I stopped what I was doing and just listened. I heard the audio about 2 or 3 times in sequence, in my MP3, while I was cooking the dinner.

That night, before go to bed, my kids and husband were sleeping, I sit down and made my Crazy Woman drawing. After I wrote the words associated to her. Finally I made an adapted altar with some rocks, shells and seeds and light a candle.

Wow!

Next day I felt myself calmer and almost in peace. For the first time in years I felt less guilty about my terrible humor -- or at least less guilty to be crazy.

Now I´m trying to nurture the great Rainbow Woman and handle the huge Crazy Woman inside me.

{...}
The next day I started blogging again (I used to blog before I had my kids). My first post was a detail of my Crazy Woman.

I´ve been wanted to blog for so long... but I didn´t permit me until this time.
After I heard you, I allowed myself to do the blog and since than I´m keeping trying to allow me to do things that I like more often.: http://passarim.blogspot.com/

Thank you, Lucy!

Hugs,

Alessandra, Brazil

5 comments:

  1. Wow! That is so fantastic. What a beautiful new friendship for you both, and how wonderful that something shifted in the universe for you dear Alessandra. Woohoo!!!!!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I am quite new to your blog (although I have kind of lurked before)... First love 'Joy Pockets' - what a GREAT idea. Secondly, where do I acquire the audio this is referring to. I think I definitely need to honour the mad woman in me (if that is what this is about...?) Would love to find out more. Directions please :D

    Being half-Portuguese, I am off to check out Allessandra's blog, now, too - with great interest.

    Thank you,

    Gauri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's the link - password is lightbulbmoments

    http://www.worldsbiggestsummit.com/?page_id=868

    ReplyDelete
  4. brilliant Lucy, you see how you touch people. I am honored to know such a wise woman and call you my friend x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you - for this and for all you do!!
    Gauri

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...