Saturday, March 26, 2011

Weekend goodies (Sunday Surf)

Here are some gems I have come across this week in the blogosphere...

A wonderful Waldorf inspired idea - creating a wonder book of poems and pictures undercover as a Rhyme Elf... oh look just read it and you'll see!
http://rhythmofthehome.com/spring-2011/wonder-book-for-children/

Calamity Jane at Apron Stringz writes a touching and true Love Letter to New Mamas - I know I've mentioned it already, but I LOVE it!

My friend Laura has the most gorgeous tutorial for upcycling a man's jumper into a toddler's needle felted jacket...

For gentle inspiration My Year in Haiku does exactly what it says on the tin!

And if you want a chuckle from a dad's perspective on the parenting life check out Rumours Spread By Fish - your sides will be sore by the end!

And if you're wanting to do something lovely this weekend - pop over to Sweets for a Saturday to get the round up of the week's best baking ideas on the blogosphere - you'll find my Queen of Puddings Luscious Lemon Squares there too!

And to Magic Onions for wonderful crafty nature table ideas.

Happy weekend
x

2 comments:

  1. Hi, thank you so much for the link love :-)
    Your blog is wonderful!!! I'm so glad I've found you.
    Blessings and magic,
    Donni

    ReplyDelete
  2. So enjoying your blog! Thanks for the shout out above - I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...