If you've just stopped off here for the first time, you're very welcome here!
Today is International Dreaming Aloud Day!! So says me!
I am celebrating: seven months as a blogger; being half way through a wonderful 2011; the beginning of my birthday month (yup I'm celebrating for a whole month this year!) and - cue drum roll, and trumpets... not one or two but THREE of my very favourite publications in the world are out today featuring lots of Dreaming Aloud content....
So to celebrate I'm having a give away... read on for details!
Rhythm of the Home is out today, you can get it here, featuring my article on Random Acts of Beauty... (yup, the stone spiral on the main celebration tab on the contents page is mine!!)
JUNO magazine summer issue is also out today. My Dreaming Aloud column is about the paradox which is balancing attachment parenting and non-attachment mindfulness practice. Also from me is a comprehensive guide to omega oils and essential fatty acids. And an interview with Chris Lloyd, author of the mindbogglingly brilliant What on Earth wall book....
And the arrival of my Earth Pathways Diary -which I have a piece in this year. It is a piece of heaven to hold in your hands all year long!
So to share the love of Dreaming Aloud even further, I am giving away not one, but two wonderful prizes, to two special readers....a copy of the latest issue of JUNO, and a box of Queen of Puddings chocolates. To be in with a chance to win you can:
* Follow the blog with Google Follower
* Follow Dreaming Aloud on Facebook
* Sign up to the Goddess Circle - Click here to view more details
*Sign up as a Google Follower for my scrummy Queen of Puddings baking blog
* And for double points and (LOTS of this mama's love!) if you would contribute to my new book on creativity and mothering -
* If you're a creative mama, then this list of questions for you to reflect on! Or if your response is Creative, me? No I can't bake! My paintings are rubbish... but I still want to do stuff with my kids.... then this one's for you! (I really, really look forward to hearing your thoughts and experiences. Please email them to me at firstname.lastname@example.org)
Entries are open worldwide until Saturday 4th June, midnight. One entry for each of the above options... the more you enter the more chances you have to win!
Be sure to let me know below that you have entered and which prize you're after (magazine or chocolates)! Winners to be announced on Sunday!