Monday, June 27, 2011

Where I'm at...

A lovely weekend - dinner out and two lunches out. A half day watching a demo at the Cookery School with a dear friend on Friday. And SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much writing time. My mama batteries are recharged. My kids are being nice. I'm being nice. We're having fun again. Hurray!

The book is flying - printed out a first draft last night which I am now working through- 43,000 words -  most of the structure is there just some parts needing to be fleshed out. So my mind and heart are there right now.

So feel free to talk amongst yourselves... but no climbing on the furniture with shoes on!

Behave yourselves - I'll be back soon!

1 comment:

  1. wow LUcy you're doing so well. Looks like your well settled into the writing shack :-) x

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...