Friday, April 26, 2013

Joy Pockets

This week's pockets of joy in the midst of mundanity finds me sitting at the airport. No kids. A proper grown up, heading off to a professional conference in London, trips to galleries and museums, dinners with long-time friends and full nights sleep await me. Not to mention an iPad loaded with ebooks to keep me company. This weekend is one enormous joy pocket ( thank you Mr DA for holding the fort and letting me go xxxx).

Escape!
***
More super endorsements for The Rainbow Way. And a VERY big one promised!
***
Looking forward to being "Lucy from Juno" rather than MUUUUUUUM
***
An impromptu West Cork holiday last weekend on a sleep over Under Rainbows.
***
My girls loving exploring the fort at Kinsale, I nearly didn't take them in cos I thought it was a "boys" thing
***
Merrily's phrase:"I'm true"
***
A hefty Amazon delivery of new books to devour
***
Seeds sprouting in the kitchen window sill
***
Warm sun
***
Getting excited about Lit Fest 
***
Submitting my book on Tues to the publishers

1 comment:

  1. you are soooooo my Lucy Pearce! have a completely brilliant time, loved seeing you last week, lets do it again soonx x x x

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...