Friday, April 12, 2013

Joy Pockets

My gratitudes for the week...

Sunshine and blue skies
***
Discovering lots of great new authors and books 
***
A plan for a new book !!!
***
Visiting Under Rainbows - always so precious, soul-time with a fellow traveller
***
Strawberry milkshake cupcakes for our cherry blossom picnic


***
Using Mr Dreaming Aloud's camera!
***
Two super toe-tingling endorsements for The Rainbow Way... so far!
***
Making homemade donuts (recipe here!)
***
Opening up my friendship circle on Facebook to include so many dynamic, creative, open-hearted women
***
My beautiful children
*** 
Being married to a dear friend 


1 comment:

  1. Lovely, yay for your joys!
    Mine: having a creativity surge, having a wonderful husband who's big on communication, my dad coming to the rescue when i needed, my mum's eternal support with my parenting difficulties, a lovely meal out.

    Have a good weekend ♥

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...