Sunday, January 16, 2011

Joy Pockets


BBC Radio 4 - almost all of it
spring in the air - even though it's mid January
Saturday Pizzas
good friends
stormy nights
baths with my husband
cheeky baby smiles
2 year old cat dances
a boy who can't stop eating
a functioning car battery
reading the papers in bed

My children's joy pockets...
Timmy-

Shooting Merrily in the bum
My LEGO
The trampoline
Supper time
Ice lollies

Merrily-
Dancing...and freezing
Chips for supper
Painting

For more on Joy Pockets, visit the wonderful Mon at Holistic Mum

2 comments:

  1. oh great idea... some of mine would be...
    kissing Joa on the cheek
    a hot bath and a book
    someone washing my hair
    cup of tea in bed
    certain key changes
    belly laughs
    you! x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, thanks Laura!

    Man someone washing my hair is on my horror pockets!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...