We all have 'em, the irrational things that make us go arrrggghhh! So I thought it would be fun to share my own idiosyncratic growlers. Mr Dreaming Aloud's involve children and water butts, children and hoses, children and light switches, children and freezers... can you see a pattern.
Mine are far less rational or orderly and include, though not exclusively:
- Opening Facebook/ email/ twitter/pinterest and finding my husband logged in - the modern version of the toilet seat dilemma
- Dogs being allowed to jump up at people, shit on the pavement, bark all night, come into our garden and harrass us - if my child did that people would not accept it - but it's alright, it's a dog...
- Perfectly coordinated and accessorized or hideously expensive children's birthday parties
- People without kids parking in the mother and baby spaces
- Easy open packaging which breaks without opening - leaving you to hack dangerously away at the inaccessible packaging whilst feeling like an idiot for not being able to handle easy open packaging.
- The left overs from dinner being left out all night
- Small print - no one can understand it, but you have to sign up to it
- Having to type in captcha security codes when I want to leave a message - and can't read the effing thing
- Random computer sulks/ printer malfunctions etc - for logical machines, they are very illogical and emotional!
- Bad punctuation on printed signs - arrrrgggggggggggggghhhhhhhhh
Ahhhh! Feeling better - what are your "things"?