Friday, February 11, 2011

Say what? "For a Dirty Toilet User..."

A continuation of the Wordless Wednesday theme: it contains lots of words and is not published on a Wednesday!

I was looking for an appropriate image to accompany a new feature on love letters. And came across this. The opposite of a love letter! A (forgive me!) shite letter!

We were living in a gaijin house (foreigner's guest house) in Kyoto, Japan., run by a very eccentric manager (a Japanese cat lady). We got in late after a night of too much plum wine and karaoke and were greeted by this sign on our phone message board.  We just had to photograph it. I had forgotten all about it...till this morning!

1 comment:

  1. love it! might post it on my toilet wall. I read it at first as a warning, you may have a loose bowel because I have done something nasty to your breakfast. lol Brilliant stuff

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...